JTS Tourmax Waterproof Motorcycle Boots
- CE Approved Level 2 for PPE - 2 2 2 2
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable Hipora® membrane.
- Leather with PU construction, with waterproof treatment.
- Lining laminated with open cell foam for a high level of comfort.
- Reflective areas for night time visibility.
- Shock absorbing High Density foam protection around shin & ankle.
- Reinforced shin & ankle.
- Leather shift pad.
- Polyform support in toe & heel.
- Dual Flex moulded insole surrounded by EVA ant-shock material.
- Antibacterial & replaceable foot bed.
- Dual density ant-slip oil & petrol resistant vulcanised rubber sole.
- Comfort padding around calf and at front of ankle.
- Zip and Velcro fastening
There are four tests that are mandatory for testing and each boot will have a rating for each of these sections. So if the inner label reads: 2 2 2 2 - then the boot is an overall level 2 rating, which is the highest level of protection. If the label reads 1 2 2 2 - then the overall rating will be a level 1 but the only reason, will be due to the height of the boot. These are the tests these ratings refer to:
- Height of Upper
- Impact abrasion resistance of the upper
- Impact cut resistance of the upper
- Transverse rigidity of the whole footwear
From 4 Reviews
17-Nov-2021 Mark Chadwick from Rhondda Cynon Taff
"These are really good boots. Exceptionally comfortable and nice and big. I take a 13/14 according to the make, so opted for the 14 and fit's perfectly. So edge to a size up if in doubt - always space for some thick warm socks. Had a couple of rainy days on my 30 mile each way commute and not a drop - dry socks and warm feet. I ride all year around. They look great, not just functional. There's no fancy colours or "...read more
In reply JTS wrote:
"Thank you for the great review!"
23-Oct-2021 Malcolm Huxtable from Devon
"So far so good. Normally a size 10 shoe but with M/C boots seem to have to go up a size so size 45 seems best for me. Tried some other make of boots at size 45 and could not even get my foot around the bend. These seemed a little tight to start with but after wearing around the house they have eased and are now really comfortable. They also do wide fit versions of this boot if you need them a bit wider. Excellent customer"...read more
Matching Items & Other Suggestions
JTS - Boots Sizes
|UK Size Mens||-||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|UK Size Ladies||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||-||-||-||-||-||-|