Payment methods we accept on our website are:
- VISA credit cards (Verified by VISA) - using Worldpay
- VISA debit cards (Verified by VISA) - using Worldpay
- VISA Electron cards (Verified by VISA) - using Worldpay
- MasterCard credit cards (Secure Code) - using Worldpay
- Solo/JCB/Maestro cards - using Worldpay
Or call our friendly staff on 01530 812121 to place your order.
PayPal is a secure online account that stores and safeguards your bank, credit or debit card details, which allows you to pay safely and easily without sharing any of your financial information. There's no need to enter your payment details every time you shop online, and you can be confident that those details are never shared with other businesses. PayPal doesn't send demanding emails insisting you login immediately or else have your account shut down. So, if you do get one of these emails, it's not from us. You can open a dispute in the PayPal Security Centre by clicking on 'File a Dispute' under the 'Report a problem' heading. PayPal will facilitate communication between you and the retailer. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. After reviewing a claim, PayPal will decide on reimbursement.
BENEFITS OF USING PAYPAL
- Faster than sending cheques or postal orders
- Industry-leading fraud prevention helps keep you safe
- Financial information is kept private and secure
- Payments can be made locally or in 190 countries and regions worldwide
- Sellers only post to buyers once they get paid, so sending a cheque or postal order can delay the delivery time. Pay instantly with PayPal to receive items faster. You don't need to enter your bank or card details every time you pay, because PayPal remembers them for you. PayPal deliver one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as the leader in online payments, we've learned a thing or two about keeping your information safe.
- PayPal can spot problems before they happen:
- PayPal uses fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
- PayPal has a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
- To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art models.
- PayPal ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check.
- State of the art encryption:
- Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of PayPal’s most important priorities. That's why PayPal automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and their systems, ensuring your information is kept private.
- PayPal helps fight fraud:
PayPal has a wealth of experience in fraud prevention and continuously develops and deploys a broad range of security measures:
ABOUT VERIFIED BY VISA
Verified by VISA is a transaction that protects your card against unauthorised use when you shop online. If you make a purchase in a shop, you enter a PIN number or sign a receipt to validate the transaction. Verified by VISA provides a digital receipt that you sign off with your own personal password. To set up an account and password now, follow the instructions when going through the check out procedure. Once registered, you will automatically prompt to enter your password when you shop online.
BENEFITS OF USING VERIFIED BY VISA
- Verified by VISA gives people extra confidence to shop online by helping to protect online transactions.
- Straightforward to Use, Verified by VISA simply adds one extra step to your online checkout process.
- Dynamic pass code authentication uses the added security of chip cards to offer better protection against online fraud.
We take payment safety extremely seriously and have appropriate measures in place to preserve the security of your information in line the data protection act and payment card industry standards.
We use Worldpay, the leading secure payment gateway to handle debit/credit card payments on our website without disclosing your sensitive details to any other third pary or storing them on our own sytems.
We use state-of-the-art SSL encryption provided by ‘GeoTrust’ to secure important pages on website, such as check out and your account pages. When you see the ‘padlock symbol’ followed by ‘https’ in your internet browser address bar you are viewing a secured page. Before entering any personal information or payment details on our site, please check your internet browser address bar and make sure you see the padlock symbol, followed by https://www.jtsbikerclothing.com (plus the rest of the web page address).
Please note however, that we do not warrant and cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information that you transmit to us, including your payment details, is transmitted at your own risk. We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force.
For any queries or concerns please call us on 01530 812121, thank you.