JTS Aqua 2 Wide-Fit Waterproof Motorcycle Boots
- CE Approved Level 2 for PPE - 2 2 2 2
- Waterproof, breathable & windproof Hipora® membrane.
- Leather with PU construction, with waterproof treatment.
- Lining laminated with open cell foam for a high level of comfort.
- Full length zip with Velcro® strap closure.
- Reflective areas for night time safety.
- Shock absorbent protection from high density foam on shin & ankles.
- Shin & ankles are reinforced with moulded protection.
- TPU moulded shift pad.
- Polyform support stiffener in toe & heel.
- Dual Flex moulded insole covered in EVA anti-shock material.
- Antibacterial & replaceable foot bed.
- Dual Density anti-slip oil & petrol resistant Vulcanised rubber sole.
- Comfort reinforcement padding around achilles & front of ankle.
There are four tests that are mandatory for testing and each boot will have a rating for each of these sections. So if the inner label reads: 2 2 2 2 - then the boot is an overall level 2 rating, which is the highest level of protection. If the label reads 1 2 2 2 - then the overall rating will be a level 1 but the only reason, will be due to the height of the boot. These are the tests these ratings refer to:
- Height of Upper
- Impact abrasion resistance of the upper
- Impact cut resistance of the upper
- Transverse rigidity of the whole footwear
From 2 Reviews
19-May-2022 Hugh Church from UK
"Firstly I will say the boots look very sturdy and well made The problem is I couldn't get my foot into the throat of the boot it' just too tight "as the previous review has mentioned" I think JTS needs to go back to the manufacturer and re - design and if corrected could be onto a winner at this price. Just for size comparison EUR 48 ( My current boots are standard Alpinestar Web Gore-Tex no issue with fitt"...read more
In reply JTS wrote:
"Hi Hugh, sorry to hear these didn’t fit. We do find that Alpinestars are quite a wide fit and good for a high instep. We are already in the process of bringing out a new boot based on these improvements you have mentioned."