JTS Scarlett Slim Fit Stretch Jeans
Colour: Jet Black
• AA Rated - CE Approved for PPE
• Removable JTS Ultimate CE level 2 knee & hip armour included. Height of knee protector is adjustable within the pocket giving a flexibility of approx. 2 inches.
• Reinforced in knee and seat area.
• Water resistant coating - lasts up to 30 washes, can be re-applied.
• Stretch denim for improved fit and comfort.
• Stretch panels above knees for comfort and ease of movement.
• 5 pocket denim Jean.
• Zip fastening.
Our JTS Scarlett slim-fit stretch motorcycle jeans were created specifically for women, so they look great and also include all of the features that most female riders or passengers are looking for. Highly abrasion-resistant panels form a dual-layer of material in key areas such as the bottom and sides, but by not being fully lined on the insides of the leg they are cooler to wear in warm weather than some competing brands. CE approved armour in the knees is contained within height adjustable pockets to provide you with at least 2 inches of up or down placement and tailor the fit perfectly. Stretch panels at the knees add to the comfort. They are a slim-fit so they fit well inside boots for an even better look. A superb added bonus, is the water resistant coating that will help to keep you dry if you’re caught out in the odd light rain shower. So if you want to look good and be protected in casual-style motorcycle jeans, at a great value price, look no further.
REINFORCEMENT 60% DuPont™ Kevlar®, 40% Polyester
SHELL 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
LINING 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company.
• Remove armour before washing.
• Use outdoor clothing wash only - we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash.
• Wash as delicates at Max 30°C.
• Once dry, ironing the jeans will help to restore water repellency.
• If a top-up water repellency treatment is required we recommend Nikwax TX Direct.
Note: Nikwax Tech Wash and TX Direct are available in a handy twin pack
Sizes 20 - 26 have a £10 surcharge
From 22 Reviews
29-May-2023 Amanda Perfect from Kent
"Not as tight as in picture. Quite low rise as well. The best thing is you can adjust the knee pads."
In reply JTS wrote:
"Thank you for your review Amanda. We had a few pairs in the long fit that were a bit low in the rise but all new stock and other leg lengths have a higher rise. "
Matching Items & Other Suggestions
JTS - Ladies Motorcycle Jean Sizes
|JTS Ladies Motorcycle Jean Size||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Waist Size (in)||24"||26"||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"|
|Waist Size (cm)||57cm||66cm||72cm||77cm||82cm||87cm||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm|
|Hip Size (in)||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"||50"||52"||54"||56"|
|Leg Lengths||X-Short = 27-28" (69-71cm) Short = 29-30" (74-76cm) Reg = 31-32" (79-81cm) Long = 33-34" (84-86cm)|