Cargol Turn & Go Kit
(Not yet reviewed) / Write a review
Free UK Mainland Delivery / Returns *
- Cargol Turn & Go is a unique emergency puncture repair system which can be carried with you and usually takes no more than two minutes to use.
- Every Cargol puncture repair tool is designed for ease of use and is made up of a fibre reinforced nylon bung with an insertion point and a toric spiral and a handle big enough to make screwing in a doddle.
- The manufacturer recommends that emergency repairs should be checked by a professional and that you should not travel at more than 50mph on an emergency repaired tyre.
- An essential kit for making repairs or just to inflate a tyre prior to repairing it.
- Comes with a marker, pliers, 4 Cargol puncture repair tools, a valve adaptor and a protective sleeve to use with the four 16g CO2 cylinders, 4 valve caps and a cloth carry bag.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.