Oxford Mint Helmet Sanitiser Foam 200ml
It's as important to keep your kit clean and smelling good as your bike. Oxford's range of Mint kit care products allow you to do just that. So both you and your bike can be 'Best in Show'. The build-up of dirt in the lining of your helmet is invisible for the most-part. The formulation in Mint Helmet Sanitiser is specifically designed to clean and safely sanitise the interior fabric so that you have a nicer experience every time to put it on. It can also be used on boots, gloves and other clothing items that are worn for extended periods. Refreshes and sanitises in one operation. Available in 100ml & 200ml. Keep your kit in Mint condition.
- Cleans and sanitises helmet liners.
- Kills unpleasant odours.
- Safe on all materials.
- Fragrance free.
- Features a special foaming applicator for easy application.
- Contains mild, tested biocide.
- Can also be used on gloves, shoes and boots.
• Internal helmet linings.
• Gloves, shoes and boots.
1. Liberally apply to all surfaces needing treatment.
2. Work into corners and folds with a clean cloth.
3. Wipe away excess and allow to dry at room temperature.
4. Repeat on a regular basis.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.