Are you based in the Coalville area, flexible and enthusiastic? We're currently recruiting!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Website Administrator and Sales Assistant to join our Company, JTS Biker Clothing, a family-owned motorcycle clothing company based in Coalville, Leicestershire (LE67 3LG).
The primary focus of the role will be bringing the company's website up to date and maintaining its on-going development with new products. You will also be required to promote our business through social media and email campaigns.
From our shop, we sell a range of motorcycle clothing brands as well as our own brand.
We are passionate about providing high quality clothing and accessories at an excellent price, with customer service being of paramount importance to our business therefore you would also be required to sell to customers in the shop and over the phone. This will vary the role and help you to get away from the desk.
We have a very active on-line presence, and the role also includes dispatching orders and assisting with queries relating to these. We would like to increase this presence and would like your assistance in doing this.
The applicant applying for this position should ideally have a good understanding of clothing and sizing; have excellent customer service and communication skills, be mature, honest and hardworking. As we are constantly expanding our product range, we would ideally like someone to join our team with a fashion background or have qualifications in fashion and design to help assist with the development of products or come up with ideas for new products.
Additionally, the applicant would be expected to be able to remember and easily identify various product codes and associate them with the product and have some knowledge and experience of managing websites and their content. (You will also receive assistance and training in order to achieve this.)
The role will involve:
- Assisting with maintaining the website which will include posting new items, changing descriptions and uploading pictures.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email and face to face.
- Handling a shop till, cash and credit card transactions.
- To have a flexible attitude towards work and undertake any other tasks and duties required
- Provide back up and support when necessary
- Assist in the ideas and development of new products.
- Must have good knowledge of computers and have good typing skills.
- GCSE English C or equivalent
- Prefer some experience with maintaining a website
- Prefer some experience with customer service
- Prefer some experience using a till and handling credit cards / cash
- Qualifications in design and fashion would be a bonus
- Be a team player, willing to be flexible and adaptable
Contract Type: 3-month initial contract, with permanent position subject to performance
Hours: Full time position, 5 days a week will include regular weekend work, as we open 6 days a week, usually consisting of four weekdays and one weekend day.
Expected start date: Flexible - to get the right person!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,400.00-£26,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Paid lunch
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com