JTS Urban Evo Tall Fit Waterproof Textile Motorcycle Jacket
- CE Approved for PPE - AA Rated
- REISSA® waterproof, windproof & breathable membrane.
- Scotchlite® reflective piping for visibility.
- Removable thermal lining.
- CE approved protection in shoulders & elbows.
- Back protector pocket.
- Impact padding on shoulders & collar bones.
- 7 exterior pockets, including back pocket & hand pockets behind deep waist pockets.
- 4 interior pockets, including mobile phone pocket & vertical breast pocket under lining.
- Air vents on arms & collar bone, exhaust vents on back (6 in total).
- Stretch panels at shoulder for additional comfort & ease of movement.
- Zip, Velcro & press stud closure.
- Zip & Velcro closure at cuff.
- Velcro belt adjustment at arms & around waist.
- Short connecting waist zip.
This motorcycle jacket for men blends casual looks with exceptional practicality. Not only is the Urban Evo great for touring but it also makes for a highly stylish and versatile item of rider wear all year round. Being waterproof, windproof and breathable means you can be very confident on each and every ride that you’ll stay warm and dry in virtually all weather conditions.
Sizes 5XL - 8XL carry a £10 surcharge
From 11 Reviews
6-Oct-2022 Heidi Smith from devon
"Great Jacket. Overall the fit is amazing for my partner considering he is 6 ft 6 " with really long arms. However some small criticisms would be that the arms become a tiny bit shorter when you move them up, but this is nothing that cant be combated with gloves. He did also notice the neck to be very high. but overall great jacket."
27-Sep-2022 Steven Metcalfe from Kent
"Very nice jacket, quality looks very good indeed. For a tall fit jacket the body is plenty long enough, however the sleeves are only just long enough with the sleeves normally popping out from behind my winter gloves. The air vents on the sleeves seem a bit of a mad design because they are on the upper arm facing forward so above 30mph they gape open because of the wind. Although not perfect overall I'm pleased with my pu"...read more
In reply JTS wrote:
"Point noted! Thank you for the review Steve. "
Matching Items & Other Suggestions
JTS - Mens Textile Jackets Sizes
|JTS Mens Textile
|Chest Size (in)||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"||50"||52"||54"||56"|
|Chest Size (cm)||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm||127cm||132cm||137cm||142cm|
*This size chart is a guide for reference, it does not guarantee an exact fit. These jackets are displayed on our website in JTS jacket sizes. Please select a size from the drop down menu according to your size and measurements.
**Please note if stomach size is bigger than chest size, we recomend using this measurement.