JTS Tourmax Wide-Fit Waterproof Motorcycle Boots
- CE Approved Level 2 for PPE - 2 2 2 2
- Wide Fit
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable Hipora® membrane.
- Leather with PU construction, with waterproof treatment.
- Lining laminated with open cell foam for a high level of comfort.
- Reflective areas for night time visibility.
- Shock absorbing High Density foam protection around shin & ankle.
- Reinforced shin & ankle.
- Leather shift pad.
- Polyform support in toe & heel.
- Dual Flex moulded insole surrounded by EVA ant-shock material.
- Antibacterial & replaceable foot bed.
- Dual density ant-slip oil & petrol resistant vulcanised rubber sole.
- Comfort padding around calf and at front of ankle.
- Zip and Velcro fastening
There are four tests that are mandatory for testing and each boot will have a rating for each of these sections. So if the inner label reads: 2 2 2 2 - then the boot is an overall level 2 rating, which is the highest level of protection. If the label reads 1 2 2 2 - then the overall rating will be a level 1 but the only reason, will be due to the height of the boot. These are the tests these ratings refer to:
- Height of Upper
- Impact abrasion resistance of the upper
- Impact cut resistance of the upper
- Transverse rigidity of the whole footwear
From 1 Reviews
13-Dec-2022 Michael Howell from United Kingdom
"2nd pair 90% waterproof I honestly believe these are goretex. I am an all weather rider and they even keep my feet relatively warm at -15°c doing 50mph so fantastic. However the zips do play up sometimes and the insoles come off easily so just get yourself some gel insoles or like me arch support."