Furygan Heat Genesis Heated Motorcycle Gloves
(Not yet reviewed) / Write a review
Free UK Mainland Delivery / Returns *
First representative of the new generation of Furygan heated gloves, the Heat Genesis offers the core technologies of a Furygan textile winter glove, enriched with a high quality heating module. Circulating on the top of the hand and fingers, to return under the first phalanx, the gloves guarantee a good coverage of all the sensitive areas, and are controlled by a new “1-click mode” system using just one, simple button to control both gloves.
- CE Level 1
- Palm reinforcements with high tenacity microfiber.
- External protection shells for metacarpals.
- Polyamide, elasthane and neoprene.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Heating system on the top of the hand and the 5 fingers, with return to the first phalanx. Powered by a removable LiPo 7.4V / 2200mAh battery.
- 3 heating modes (up to 5 and customisable with the free "My Fury Connect" app).
- "1click" mode (one button controls both gloves to keep your right hand on the handlebars).
- Winter thermal. “Dual Lining” for optimal protection against the cold on the top of the hand, paired with good feeling on the palms when operating the levers of a motorcycle.
- Two LiPo 7.4V 2200 mAh batteries included. USB charging cable included.
- Furygan Sensitive Science insert for touchscreen devices.
- Program, control, refine and optimise your gloves thanks to the MyFury Connect app for IOS and Android.
- Compatible with the Furygan Super Boost cable, to connect your gloves to the 12V battery of your motorbike and boost your autonomy.
Not yet reviewed
Furygan - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Furygan Mens Glove Sizes||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||7"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.