Alpinestars Patron Gore-Tex Textile Motorcycle Trousers
Featuring a GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner for excellent all-round weather protection and breathability, the Patron Pant features class- leading internal protection and hip compartments that can be upgraded with Alpinestars new Nucleon protection for optimized levels of protection and riding comfort.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
- Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
- Poly-textile stretch panels on knee for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
- Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
- Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
- Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort. Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
- Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate and provide close fit around various boot width sizes•
- Pre-curved leg construction adds to comfort levels.
- Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
- Reflective detailing on bottom legs improves rider visibility.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Textile Trousers Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Textile Trouser Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL|
|Waist Size (in)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|Waist Size (cm)||72cm||77cm||82cm||87cm||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm|