JTS Urban Waterproof Textile Motorcycle Jacket
This motorcycle jacket for men blends casual looks with exceptional practicality. Not only is the Urban great for touring but it also makes for a highly stylish and versatile item of rider wear all year round. Being waterproof, windproof and breathable means you can be very confident on each and every ride that you’ll stay warm and dry in virtually all weather conditions. The cut is relatively slim-fitting and looks great in larger sizes too, which extend right up to 12XL.
- REISSA® Waterproof, Windproof and breathable membrane.
- 7 exterior pockets, including back pocket and hand pockets behind deep waist pockets.
- 4 interior pockets, including mobile phone pocket and vertical breast pocket under lining.
- Removable thermal lining.
- CE approved protection in shoulders and elbows, removable impact foam protection in back.
- Impact padding on shoulders and collar bones.
- Reinforced fabric around impact areas.
- Stretch panels at shoulder for additional comfort and ease of movement.
- Air vents on arms and collar bones, exhaust vents on back (6 in total).
- Zip, Velcro and press stud closure.
- Zip and Velcro closure at cuff.
- Velcro belt adjustment at arms and around waist.
- Double press stud adjustment at forearms.
- Short connecting waist zip.
Sizes 5XL - 8XL carry a £10 surcharge
Sizes 9XL - 12XL carry a £20 surcharge
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 15 Reviews
13-Nov-2017 Simon Stimson from Gloucestershire
"Really impressed with the jacket, I've been wearing it for the last couple of weeks commuting without any issues. It's been below zero on the way into work and I have been comfortably warm. The jacket has plenty of pockets to loose things in and is well made."
25-Sep-2017 Paul Cook from UK
"Good so far. Bought a £50 jacket online that fitted OK but styling / cut wasn’t as good as the JTS product but on the 3rd time of wearing it the main zip just fell apart. Having bought JTS products 20 years ago and still using them I should have realised and paid that bit more for better styling, function and quality."
12-Aug-2017 Ty from Merthyr tydfil
"First time out In this jacket last weekend up to north Wales for Llangollen bike festival and it was excellent. At least 2 thunderstorms, low cloud coming over the Beacons with that fine rain that gets everywhere and this jacket didn't leak once. Comfortable all day long and looks great. Well recommended all round jacket."
JTS - Mens Textile Jackets Sizes
|JTS Mens Textile|
|Chest Size (in)||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"||50"||52"||54"||56"|
|Chest Size (cm)||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm||127cm||132cm||137cm||142cm|