Alpinestars Stratos v2 Techshell Drystar Textile Motorcycle Jacket
The Stratos v2 Techshell Drystar Jacket a highly versatile, technical urban riding jacket incorporating a 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane for effective & proven all-weather performance. With the slim profile, highly ventilated Nucleon Flex Plus armor for high levels of comfort impact protection & the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon back inserts, plus a detachable fleece hoodie for enhanced comfort & thermal insulation, the Stratos v2 is ideal for daily riding in & around the city.
- Alpinestars CE-certified Bio Armor protectors on shoulders & elbows.
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Tech-Air ® compatible.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement & comfort on the bike.
- Power-span stretch fabric panels on sleeves further improve fit & feel.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
- Zippered air intakes are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
- Localized perforations for enhanced levels of ventilation.
- Printed graphic & embossed details.
- Chest & back compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back pads, available as accessory upgrade.
- Fixed inner liner for breathability.
- Removable thermal liner.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Comfort fabric on collar.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.