Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Textile Motorcycle Jacket
(Not yet reviewed) / Write a review
Free UK Mainland Delivery / Exchanges *
- Removable CE certified Bio-Armor protection on shoulders and elbows.
- GP LITE moulded TPU sliders on the shoulders for greater protection; with fabric coating for prefect integration into the jacket’s design.
- PE padded compartments on the chest and back, with the possibility of inserting the Alpinestars Nucleon protector (not included).
- Made of resistant 600D polyester fabric reinforced with PU for greater durability and abrasion resistance.
- Drystar membrane (100% waterproof and breathable) with sealed seams.
- Stretch panels on the upper rear area and arms for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- High quality YKK zips with double slider on the front zip.
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility for night riding or for poor light.
- Removable long-sleeved thermal lining for maximum versatility.
- Zipped air vents in the front and rear to regulate the internal temperature and facilitate air flow.
- Velcro adjustable collar, cuffs, sleeve widths and waist for a secure, custom fit.
- 2 zipped outer pockets on the front.
- Waterproof inner pocket.
- Collar lining in soft fabric for greater comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves to reduce fatigue whilst riding.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Textile Jackets Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Textile Jacket Size||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL||7XL||8XL|
|Chest Size (in)||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"||50"||52"||54"||56"||58"|
|Chest Size (cm)||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm||127cm||132cm||137cm||142cm||147cm|