JTS Cool Ryder Discontinued Motorcycle Jeans
Colour: Dark Blue
• CE Approved for PPE - AA Rated
• 5 Pocket motorcycle jeans.
• Zip fastening.
• Reinforced in knee & seat area.
• Removable JTS Ultimate CE level 2 knee & hip armour included. Height of knee protector is adjustable within the pocket giving a flexibility of approx. 2 inches.
• Water resistant coating - lasts up to 30 washes, can be re-applied.
REINFORCEMENT 60% DuPont™ Kevlar®, 40% Polyester
SHELL 98% Cordura Denim, 2% Spandex
LINING 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company.
COOLMAX® is an original wicking performance fabric that moves moisture away from the skin. It works by absorbing and spreading moisture out across the fabric to enhance the evaporative drying rate. Specially engineered fibers allow for high-performance fabrics that are soft, breathable, and moisture wicking. It also contains a hollow core to provide insulation for additional comfort on colder days.
CORDURA® DENIM fabric retains the authentic look and feel of standard cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance. This is made up of a blend of cotton and INVISTA™ T420 nylon 6.6 fibre which is extremely durable without compromising on comfort and style.
The JTS Cool Ryder water resistant stretch motorcycle jeans are made from Cordura® Denim, much stronger than regular denim. The Cool Ryder is also reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® in the high impact areas. CoolMax® has been applied to the fabric which will keep you much cooler, dryer and fresher than regular denim. And just in case it does rain, they also have a water resistant coating. These are now CE approved for PPE and also include our ultimate CE protectors in the knees and hips. Even more, these motorcycle jeans also have adjustable knee armour pockets which can provide you with at least 2 inches up or down of height adjustment for perfect positioning, whatever leg length you choose. Available in black or dark blue denim, plus a great range of sizes. Our best motorcycle jean yet.
• Remove armour before washing.
• Use outdoor clothing wash only - we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash.
• Wash as delicates at Max 30°C.
• Once dry, ironing the jeans will help to restore water repellency.
• If a top-up water repellency treatment is required we recommend Nikwax TX Direct.
Note: Nikwax Tech Wash and TX Direct are available in a handy twin pack
Sizes: 44 - 46 are £10 Extra
From 16 Reviews
Matching Items & Other Suggestions
JTS - Mens Motorcycle Jean Sizes
|JTS Mens Motorcycle
|Waist Size (in)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"|
|Waist Size (cm)||72cm||77cm||82cm||87cm||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm|
X-Short = 27-28" (69-71cm) Short = 29-30" (74-76cm) Reg = 31-32" (79-81cm) Long = 33-34" (84-86cm)
X-Long = 36-37" (91-94cm)