Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Waterproof Motorcycle Boots
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
- 100% waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Main upper material constructed from reinforced leather for improved comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement gives structured support, improved feel and impact resistance.
- Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather gives superior impact resistance.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Touring boot for long distance riding for all weatehr conditions.
- Removable anatomic EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility of rider.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 1 Reviews
21-Jul-2021 Nirav Patel from United Kingdom
"JTS delivered them promptly and I took them out for a week in Wales. We had rain, sunshine and everything in between and the boots handled them with out a problem. The were comfortable to walk in when not riding and were easy to put on and off. The Velcro have a nice grip around my calf so they were comfortable in leathers, denim or textile motorcycle trousers. I would recommend them to anyone needing a good all round"...read more
Alpinestars - Mens Touring Boot Sizes