JTS Warrior Water Resistant Stretch Kevlar Jeans
Generous fit - some people have had to go down a size. Please do not order any bigger than your normal size :)
The JTS Warrior water resistant stretch Kevlar Jeans are everything that our customers have been asking for. A slim fit with a bit of stretch in denim fabric, and to finish off, a water resistant coating! These highly popular JTS Kevlar jeans have a technical water resistant coating to help keep you dry if you’re caught out in light rain showers whilst on the bike. Key protection areas, such as the sides and bottom, feature DuPont™ Kevlar® abrasion resistance. The insides of the legs are single layer denim for greater comfort in warm weather. Even more, these motorcycle jeans also have adjustable knee armour pockets which can provide you with at least 2 inches up or down of height adjustment for perfect positioning, whatever leg length you choose. Available in stylish charcoal black, jet black or blue denim, plus a great range of sizes. Our best slim fit Kevlar jeans yet.
• 5 Pocket Kevlar motorcycle jeans.
• Re-enforced with 250-gsm knitted DuPont™ Kevlar® in knee and seat area.
• Removable CE knee armour included. Height of protector is adjustable within the pocket giving a flexibility of approx. 2 inches.
• Hip armour pockets (hip armour can be purchased separately).
• Water resistant coating - lasts up to 30 washes, can be re-applied.
• Remove armour before washing.
• Use outdoor clothing wash only - we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash.
• Wash as delicates at Max 30°C.
• Once dry, ironing the jeans will help to restore water repellency.
• If a top-up water repellency treatment is required we recommend Nikwax TX Direct.
Sizes 44 and above are £10 Extra
Extra Long Length are £10 Extra
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 125 Reviews
13-Jan-2018 John Tully from Tyne and Wear
"I am a little disappointed with these jeans not as thick as the last Kevlar jeans I bought from JTS. They are like normal denim jeans with some armour in the knees. I have bought several items from JTS and been very happy with them and the customer service but these are a bit of a let down."
In reply JTS wrote:
"We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. The thickness of the denim is similar to what you would find in normal jeans but the thickness of the Kevlar itself will be the same as any previous jeans that we have produced. The denim in the Warrior jeans has quite a bit of stretch in it so this may explain why you have noticed a difference from previous styles. We have found having the stretch in the denim very popular as customers are finding these more comfortable to wear."
JTS - Mens Kevlar Jeans Sizes
|JTS Mens Kevlar|
|Waist Size (in)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"|
|Waist Size (cm)||72cm||77cm||82cm||87cm||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm|
X-Short = 27-28" (69-71cm) Short = 29-30" (74-76cm) Reg = 31-32" (79-81cm) Long = 33-34" (84-86cm)
X-Long = 35-36" (89-91cm)