Furygan Blazer Sympatex Motorcycle Gloves
To go further in all conditions, Furygan has developed a new winter glove. Leather is the traditional material of choice for upmarket gloves, however, it has now been brought into the future by technology used by Furygan to protect against the cold and rain. Blazer Sympatex is CE approved as PPE.
- Furygan ‘Dual Lining’ – the inner lining on the back of the hand is made from high thermicity fabrics for optimal protection against the cold, while the lining on the palm of the hand is designed to preserve the feeling of the levers.
- Outer shell: 100% goat leather.
- Reflective inserts on the cuff.
- Leather and foam reinforcements on the palm.
- Waterproof and breathable Sympatex membrane.
- Thermal padding on the top of the hand. Thinsulate thermal padding on the palm (that traps and holds body heat, and allows moisture to escape). Thinner, technical high performing Thinsulate allows both protection against the cold and feeling of the levers.
- Furygan Sensitive Science : the forefingers and thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices.
- Wrists and cuffs adjusters.
- Longer cuff for better insulation.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 1 Reviews
Furygan - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Furygan Mens Glove Sizes||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.