Alpinestars Vega Drystar Motorcycle Gloves
These gloves offer excellent features for driving in cold weather. They have a unique, built-in Alpinestars Drystar® waterproof membrane in addition to a Thinsulate® lining that provides extraordinary thermal insulation, effectively retaining heat. These gloves have first-class protection and several details providing a high level of comfort.
- Made mainly from goatskin and suede, they have Neoprene® elastic inserts on the fingers for maximum comfort.
- Alpinestars’ unique waterproof and breathable Drystar® lining keeps hands dry in all weather conditions.
- The goatskin palm has synthetic suede reinforcements for greater durability and abrasion resistance.
- Expandable, polyfabric finger laterals for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- Carbon fibre knuckle protection affords exceptional impact protection. This protection has built-in EVA foam padding for optimal comfort, fit and shock absorption.
- The patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger prevents excessive torsion and separation of the fingers in an accident.
- EVA foam palm and cuff reinforcements.
- Additional protection provided by the 4mm-thick EVA foam padding on the fingers and wrist.
- The thermal, insulating Thinsulate® lining (100g) is breathable and absorbs humidity while retaining excellent heat levels when outside temperatures drop.
- Fewer materials inside the palm section for improved contact.
- Double Velcro® wrist closure for a perfect fit.
- Reflective features for better visibility when driving at night or in poor light.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.