Alpinestars T-SP W Drystar Motorcycle Gloves
A sport riding glove constructed from advanced stretch textile and softshell, the CE-certified T-SP W DRYSTAR® Glove is waterproof and breathable. With class-leading knuckle protection and a leather palm for comfort and control, this glove is ideal for performance riding.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
- Waterproof & breathable.
- Incorporates Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance.
- Advanced polymer hard knuckle offers class-leading protection.
- Sport styled, mid-length cuff glove constructed from stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand with goat skin on the palm, thumb and sidewall.
- PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge to prevent finger protection rolling out of position.
- Double hook and loop grip wrist closure system.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective insert makes the rider more visible.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.