Alpinestars SR-3 Drystar Motorcycle Gloves
A waterproof glove incorporating Alpinestars DRYSTAR membrane the SR-3 features a Thinsulate thermal lining, making it functional and comfortable in any weather condition. A wide Velcro gauntlet-style wrist closes over the jacket to form an effective barrier against the elements.
- Durable and flexible poly-fabric and synthetic leather chassis for optimized levels of comfort and performance.
- Alpinestars' waterproof DRYSTAR membrane keeps your hands comfortable and dry in the harshest conditions.
- Integrated Thinsulate thermal insulation (100g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Pre-curved finger construction and thumb gusset for a comfortable grip.
- Long glove gauntlet with wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 1 Reviews
10-May-2017 Simon Ward from Dunblanr
"Arrived promptly from JTS as always. Can't fault them at all. Fine pair of gloves for the money. Bought them as a second pair to use as back-up for a weekend trip to the Highlands. Did the job well enough keeping cold and rain out, but I've noticed the lining's not sitting properly on my right thumb causing a bit of discomfort. Other than that, they're not the worst gloves at all."
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.