Alpinestars SP Air Motorcycle Gloves
• Supple, durable full-grain leather chassis incorporating strategically placed 3D mesh inserts for optimized airflow & comfort.
• Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Localized perforations on palm & backhand surface & ventilated & mesh finger sidewalls offer exceptional all-round air flow.
• TPR air intakes on fingers & knuckle protection prevent the build-up of sweat & heat while riding.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm & thumb offers improved range of hand movement & greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• Long gauntlet cuff construction offers extended coverage & comfort for the lower arm & can be tightly & securely closed over the jacket sleeve to form an excellent seal against the weather.
• Ergonomic injected TPU palm slider for superior impact & abrasion resistance in key area.
• Race-proven, injected TPU knuckle protector to absorb & dissipate impact while providing air cooling thanks to its specifically engineered vents.
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents protection rolling around the finger & roll separation in the event of a slide.
• Palm, fingers & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
• Velcro wrist adjuster & wide Velcro strap on the cuff provide a secure & adjusted closure.
• Leather stretch accordion & Lycra gussets on fingers & thumb for superior fit & flexibility.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip & thumb allow the use of smartphone & GPS systems.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.