Alpinestars SP-5 Motorcycle Gloves
Colour: Hi-Vis Yellow/Red
Alpinestars gloves made in a combination of premium synthetic leather and perforated goatskin. With moulded knuckle protector, Alpinestars patented 4th and 5th finger bridge and EVA foam padded reinforcements. The SP-5 afford superb levels of comfort, fit and freedom of movements.
- The construction in premium synthetic leather is durable and affords superb abrasion resistance.
- Strategically placed goatskin inserts which help to keep the hands cool when riding.
- Microfiber and PU reinforcements on the palm and thumb for maximum grip and durability.
- Full grain leather palm, which provides maximum abrasion resistance and durability.
- Over-moulded polymer protectors on the knuckles, affording exceptional protection against impacts and abrasion.
- EVA foam padded reinforcements on the palm, fingers and thumb for extra comfort and abrasion performance.
- Padded reinforcements on the side of the glove, affording maximum abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
- Bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, which prevents twisting and separation of the fingers in the event of a fall.
- Extensible accordion panels on the fingers and the rear of the hand for greater comfort and freedom of movement.
- Ergonomic Leather reinforcements in the finger side walls.
- Pre-curved fingers to reduce rider fatigue whilst riding.
- Velcro wrist closure for a secure, custom fit.
- Stretch insert between the palm and cuff for greater flexibility and comfort whilst riding.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for using Smartphones and GPS systems.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.