Alpinestars SP-1 v2 Motorcycle Gloves
The SP-1 v2 uses accordion stretch panels and stretch fabric along the fingers for comfort and freedom of movement. A more secure hook and loop wrist closure keeps the glove firmly anchored to your hand. Alpinestars continues to use full leather construction, hard knuckle protection and their patented finger bridge to maintain the SP-1 v2 gloves' level of protection.
- Full leather construction with stretch fabric finger sidewalls.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
- Aramid fiber and polyamide reinforcements and padding in high impact areas.
- PU coated reinforcements on thumb and palm for increased durability.
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements in impact areas.
- Semi-transparent ergonomic knuckle guard.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
- Increased accordion flex inserts on fingers, thumb and the back of the hand.
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Double wrist closure system with hook and loop grip closures.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.