Alpinestars SP-1 Leather Motorcycle Gloves
The SP-1 Glove is an innovative multi-panel construction with excellent protective capabilities such as carbon fibre knuckle protectors and Alpinestars patented finger-bridge. Perforated poly-foam padding and ventilated finger sidewalls promotes cooling while an anatomical, pre-curved finger design greatly improves riding comfort.
- Innovative multi-panel construction incorporating strong and supple leather main chassis.
- Suede reinforced palm offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Moulded carbon fibre knuckle guards are light and durable, and offer superb protection against repeated impact.
- Palm and outer edge of hand reinforced with Clarino suede for abrasion resistance and support.
- Large exhaust vent on back of hand features TPR ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
- Airflow and Fitment
- Leather accordion flex inserts on fingers and outer thumb provides support, fit and comfort.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool aiding comfort.
- Thumb, fingers, palm, top of hand and wrist are padded with 4mm perforated poly-foam for extra cushioning and comfort.
- Gauntlet-style cuff includes an elasticated wrist and a double Velcro closure for a secure customized fit.
- Anatomical, pre-curved finger construction helps prevent fatigue and improve performance riding comfort.
- Leather reinforcements cover fingers and sidewalls for durability.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.