Alpinestars M56 Drystar Motorcycle Gloves
• Full premium leather, multi-panel main chassis for excellent levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance.
• DRYSTAR membrane lining is 100% waterproof, keeping the hands dry & comfortable in wet weather conditions.
• Incorporated PrimaLoft thermal insulation (80g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability.
• Over-moulded hard copolymer knuckle protector offers excellent levels of impact & abrasion resistance.
• EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, thumb, finger tops & palm heel provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit.
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact.
• Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers allow greater freedom of movement.
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
• Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position.
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
• TPR visor wipe on thumb efficiently cleans away grime & dirt from eyewear.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.