Alpinestars Jet Road v2 Gore-Tex Motorcycle Gloves
A premium adventure touring glove that features an updated design for a more streamlined fit, the Jet Road V2 features a premium GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane plus PrimaLoft® lining for excellent thermal properties. Incorporating class-leading material engineering and technical innovation, this CE-certified touring glove has a hard polymer knuckle for class-leading protection.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
- Waterproof and breathable GORE GRIP Technology membrane from GORE-TEX®.
- PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb & palm.
- Reinforcements consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone provide abrasion resistance.
- Primaloft insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material's advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating against cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
- Multi-panel full premium leather glove.
- PU knuckle protection offers class-leading protection.
- High grade goat skin on palm and thumb, combined with stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand.
- Stretch fourchettes and sidewall and leather accordions on finger tips increase flexibility.
- Integrated padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective details.
- Long cuff design for extended coverage.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.