Alpinestars GP Plus R Motorcycle Gloves
OUTERSHELL 92% genuine leather, 8% polyurethane
LINING 57% Polyester, 28% DuPont™ Kevlar® , 15% cotton
- Constructed from supple and durable full grain cow and goat leather.
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand, ventilated fourchettes keep hands cool.
- Ergonomic- engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palms.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density mould construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
- Moulded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports for improved hand ventilation. Injected TPU palm and finger slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around the wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in crash.
- Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap. External fourth.
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Internal surface hand and thumb lining made with aramid fibres.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth Finger Bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/ little finger reinforcement.
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Printed logos.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.