Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Motorcycle Gloves
Short cuff gloves made of multi-panel polyamide and leather. With triple layer DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE structure which affords waterproofing with an optimum level of sensitivity and grip. With leading safety features, like the over-moulded hard polymer knuckle protection, the patented finger bridge and the EVA foam padded reinforcements.
- Upper made of resistant, stretch polyamide and goatskin leather palm for maximum comfort and abrasion resistance.
- DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE technology (exclusive to Alpinestars): the Drystar® membrane (100% waterproof and breathable) is inside the sealed and bonded tri-layer structure, which reduces the glove?s thickness providing high levels of comfort, feel and sensitivity, great durability and superb windproof performance.
- Thermal insulation to keep the hands warm.
- Over moulded, hard polymer protection on the knuckles for superb impact and abrasion protection.
- Rubber palm and thumb reinforcement for greater grip.
- EVA padding reinforcements on the outside of the hand, fingers and palm for greater abrasion resistance and better fit.
- Patented Alpinestars bridge between the 4th and 5th finger to prevent separation of the fingers and limit torsion in the event of a fall.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip (GPS systems and Smartphones).
- Pre-curved finger construction; affords greater comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on long trips.
- Accordion stretch inserts on the thumb and index and middle fingers.
- Short, neoprene cuff with Velcro closure. The cuff is designed to fit perfectly under the jacket sleeve.
- Reflective details for greater visibility for night riding or under poor light.
- Helmet visor wipe on the left thumb.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.