Alpinestars Apex Drystar Motorcycle Gloves
Touring gloves made with a mix of leather and textile provides a comfortable feel. With an extremely comfortable Thinsulate thermal lining and the Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane which acts as a barrier to the cold and wet.
- Upper made of stretch polyamide.
- Palm made of leather for optimum levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- With a breathable and waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane developed by Alpinestars.
- Thinsulate® 100g thermal insulation on the upper to keep the hands warm.
- Rubber reinforcement on the palm and thumb for greater grip.
- External part of the hand, fingers and palm reinforced with synthetic leather for greater abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Bridge between the 4th and 5th finger, patented by Alpinestars, that prevents twisting and excessive separation of the fingers in the event of a fall.
- Over-moulded synthetic leather coated advanced PU knuckle protection for greater elegance and durability.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip (GPS systems and Smartphones).
- Pre-curved construction; affording greater comfort and which reduces hand muscle fatigue on long trips.
- Adjustable Velcro strap on the wrist to avoid the glove coming off.
- Main closure with Velcro adjustment.
- Reflective elements for greater visibility for night riding or under poor light.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.