Alpinestars 365 4 in 1 Motorcycle Gloves
The Alpinestars 365 Glove is the ultimate all-year round riding glove. Using a full grain goat leather construction for high levels of abrasion resistance, these gloves incorporate advanced waterproof & breathable Drystar® technology for effective all-weather protection & improved dexterity & feel. Alpinestars race proven PU knuckle protection offers superior impact & abrasion resistance, while the removable thermal liner allows the gloves to be quickly & easily adapted to the weather conditions.
- EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
- Goat Nappa leather construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Ripstop Nyspan on cuff for enhanced durability & comfort.
- Mesh construction for light weight & breathability.
- Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip & additional protection against abrasion & cuts.
- Padding on fingers for additional protection & comfort.
- PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
- Rolling palm construction avoids side dreams being exposed in the event of a fall.
- Leather & synthetic cuff flap for a safe & secure closure.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement & flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm & additional comfort.
- Multi-media compatible index finger.
- Box cut construction for high levels of flexibility & comfort.
- Drystar® membrane offers effective weather protection in wet conditions.
- Removable inner thermal liner allows riders to adapt the glove to suit the weather conditions.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Mens Glove Sizes||3XS||2XS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"||13"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.