JTS Shifter Waterproof Short Motorcycle Boots
Need a pair of casual, comfortable short motorcycle boots? Look no further – our JTS Shifter boots not only look great, they feel great and keep you dry for a bargain price. At just £59.99 you’d be hard pushed to find another urban-style boot that’s as sturdy, well made and comfortable. Key safety features included a strong sole, plenty of ankle support and moulded impact protectors around the ankle area. In addition they offer a waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane. With so many great aspects and a brilliant size range (from EU 38 to 47) there’s no wonder these are our best selling short motorcycle boots.
• 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable Hipora® membrane
• Leather with PU construction, with waterproof treatment
• Lining laminated with open cell foam for high levels of comfort
• Reflective areas for night time visibility
• Shock absorbent protection from High Density foam on ankle
• Reinforcement around ankle from moulded protectors
• Support at toe and heel from Polyform stiffener
• Dual Flex moulded insole covered with EVA anti-shock material
• Antibacterial and replaceable foot bed
• Dual-Density anti-slip oil and petrol resistant vulcanised rubber sole
• Leather shift pad
• Lace closure with Velcro strap fastening
• Comfort padding around the achilles area.
White discontinued - only available in size 47.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 10 Reviews
30-Mar-2017 Jerry Hawkins from Northants
"Seemed like a really nice and good quality product at a great price but unfortunately I couldn't fit even the largest size - I am a uk size 12. JTS service was everything you could ask for though - prompt exchange and refund without any quibble so will be buying from them again."
23-Nov-2016 Andrew Emson from south Yorkshire
"Lovely boots. These are sooo comfy, I've been wearing them all day and reluctant to take them off! They're light in weight, but very sturdy, and have good ankle protection and solid soles. There's extra strengthening for the gear change lever (either side) which doesn't affect the fit or style. If you're buying by mail order without trying on, I recommend a size larger than your normal shoe size. I normally take a size"...read more
JTS - Boots Sizes
|UK Size Mens||-||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14|
|UK Size Ladies||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|