JTS Aqua Wide Fit Waterproof Motorcycle Boots
These Waterproof, breathable and windproof motorcycle boots are a superb all-rounder. This latest version has a wider fit for extra room. A great tough boot, but also light and flexible making them ideal short or long bike journeys and capable of remaining comfortable when walking around. These waterproof motorcycle boots even offer an extra safety feature with reflective areas for night time. Overall a great comfy boot with protection. The wide fit sizes range from size Euro 41 to Euro 49.
- Wide fit version of the popular JTS Aqua boots
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof Hipora® membrane
- Leather with PU construction, with waterproof treatment
- Lining laminated with open cell foam for a high level of comfort
- Full length zip with Velcro strap closure
- Reflective areas for night time safety
- Shock absorbent protection from high density foam on shin and ankles
- Shin and ankles are reinforced with moulded protection
- TPU moulded shift pad
- Polyform support stiffener in toe and heel
- Dual Flex moulded insole covered in EVA anti-shock material
- Antibacterial and replaceable foot bed
- Dual Density anti-slip oil and petrol resistant Vulcanised rubber sole
- Comfort reinforcement padding around achilles and front of ankle
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 13 Reviews
24-Jul-2018 Stephen Wood from Sussex
"Brilliant. Why do most boot makers think bikers have ballerina feet? These are the first boots I've bought in 50 years that fitted straight out of the box. My feet aren't particularly wide but bike boots in my normal shoe size (and the size above) are always too tight. Go two sizes up and they are far too long in the foot. My normal shoe size is 43 and I went for the JTS Aqua 44 Wide Fit which were a perfectly comfortabl"...read more
18-Jul-2018 Richard Mills from Mid Glamorgan
"Stiff leather and despite being a size 14 (EU 48) a tight fit to get them on and off.The gear shift panel has some sort of shiny plastic in it and makes the boot slip off gear shifter. Not very impressed, another make I won't be buying again!"
In reply JTS wrote:
"Thank you for your comments and we're sorry that you feel this way. Despite these being a wide fit, some customers have had to go up another size. The length is as it should be but the width is the same as the next size up so the size 14 you tried would have been as wide as a size 15. These can be a little stiff when you first try them but they do ease up with wear. We're sorry that you found the shift pad unsuitable. There is thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) on the shift pad which is designed to resist oil, grease and abrasion. The way it is moulded is intended to help grip and be hard wearing, not to slip in anyway."
JTS - Boots Sizes
|UK Size Mens||-||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15|
|UK Size Ladies||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||-||-||-||-||-||-|