Alpinestars Stella T-SPS Textile Motorcycle Jacket
Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit for the highest levels of rider comfort, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket features an advanced poly-fabric main shell for high levels of tear & abrasion resistance. Featuring air vents, a removable thermal liner & large mesh panels on the chest, back & arms, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulder & elbow & the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back protection, the Stella T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder & elbow protectors.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
- Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Large mesh panels on front, back & underarms for optimized levels of airflow.
- 600 Denier polyester internal reinforcement on shoulders & elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hook & loop waist and cuff with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low profile collar construction with soft lining for enhanced rider comfort.
- Two front zippered pockets, inner waterproof document pocket & two inner pockets on the liner for safe & secure storage.
- Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
- Upper side vents for optimal airflow.
- Reflective details.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Ladies Textile Jackets Sizes
|Alpinestars Ladies Textile Jacket Size||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL|
|UK Ladies Dress Size||6||8||10||12||14||16|