JTS Bella Ladies Stretch Motorcycle Jeans
Generous fit - some people have had to go down a size. Please do not order any bigger than your normal size :)
Our JTS Bella jeans were created specifically for women, so they look great and also include all of the features that most female riders or passengers are looking for. Highly abrasion-resistant panels form a dual-layer of material in key areas such as the bottom and sides, but by not being fully lined on the insides of the leg they are cooler to wear in warm weather than some competing brands. CE approved armour in the knees is contained within height adjustable pockets to provide you with at least 2 inches of up or down placement and tailor the fit perfectly. Stretch panels at the knees add to the comfort. The skinny fit at the bottom of the legs means they fit well inside boots for an even better look. A superb added bonus, the water resistant coating will help to keep you dry if you’re caught out in the odd light rain shower. So if you want to look good and be protected in casual-style motorcycle jeans, at a great value price, look no further.
REINFORCEMENT 60% DuPont™ Kevlar®, 40% Polyester
SHELL 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Numours and Company.
• 5 pocket denim Jean.
• Reinforced in knee and seat area.
• Water resistant coating - lasts up to 30 washes, can be re-applied.
• Stretch denim for improved fit and comfort.
• Stretch panels above knees for comfort and ease of movement.
• Removable CE knee armour is supplied. Height of protector is adjustable within the pocket giving a flexibility of approx. 2 inches.
• Hip armour pockets.
• Remove armour before washing.
• Use outdoor clothing wash only - we recommend Nikwax Tech Wash.
• Wash as delicates at Max 30°C.
• Once dry, ironing the jeans will help to restore water repellency.
• If a top-up water repellency treatment is required we recommend Nikwax TX Direct.
Note: Nikwax Tech Wash and TX Direct are available in a handy twin pack
Sizes 20 and above carry a £10 surcharge
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
From 81 Reviews
4-Feb-2020 Esther Stacey from Somerset
"Great value jeans. Bought my usual size but could easily have gone down one. I will need to wear a belt, but there is nothing worse than riding with a too tight waist band, especially in that hot weather we love! Very comfortable. 5'2" so extra short is still long enough."
Matching Items & Other Suggestions
JTS - Ladies Motorcycle Jean Sizes
|JTS Ladies Motorcycle Jean Size||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
|Waist Size (in)||24"||26"||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"||46"||48"|
|Waist Size (cm)||57cm||66cm||72cm||77cm||82cm||87cm||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm|
|Leg Lengths||X-Short = 27-28" (69-71cm) Short = 29-30" (74-76cm) Reg = 31-32" (79-81cm) Long = 33-34" (84-86cm)|