Alpinestars Stella Tourer W-7 Drystar Ladies Motorcycle Gloves
The CE-certified Tourer W-7 Drystar® Glove has been specifically designed for women and is equipped with thermal insulation to keep hands warm when riding in colder climates. Boasting sturdy protection on the knuckles, it also has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Protection CE certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
- Designed specifically for female hands.
- Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars Drystar® membrane technology for high levels of breathability.
- Long Touring styling cuff for extended coverage.
- Mix of leather and softshell for comfort and durability.
- Hard knuckle covered with leather for protection against repeated impacts.
- Thinsulate 150g tophand and Thinsulate 100g palm for high levels of warmth.
- Side reinforcements.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Padded fingers.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for better flexibility.
- Thin cuff closure flap and webbing wrist closure for security and ease-of-use.
- Reflective print to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Matching Items & Other Suggestions
Alpinestars - Ladies Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Ladies Glove Sizes||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Hand Size Inches||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.