Alpinestars Stella Andes Touring Drystar Ladies Motorcycle Gloves
Featuring Alpinestars exclusive 100% waterproof and breathable membrane, the Stella Andes Touring glove has been specifically designed for women. This glove has sturdy protective armour on the knuckles, finger sliders and reflective inserts to make the rider more visible to other road users. It also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
- Premium leather, suede, softshell and advanced stretch textile main chassis for comfort and durability.
- Soft viscoelastic compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled for rider comfort.
- Softshell and stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement.
- Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproofness and sensitivity when operating the bike's controls.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for comfort.
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
- Reflective inserts to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Double hook and loop grip closure system on wrist for a secure fit.
- Long cuff design offers extended coverage of the wrist area.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Ladies Gloves Sizes
|Alpinestars Ladies Glove Sizes||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Hand Size Inches||6"||6.5"||7"||7.5"||8"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.