Alpinestars Youth GP Plus 1 Piece Motorcycle Race Suit
Bringing performance technologies developed in MotoGP and World Superbikes to younger and smaller-framed riders, the Youth GP Plus Cup Leather Suit features injection-moulded shoulder protection, knee sliders and an aerodynamic back hump. Specifically designed and developed to take into account the specific anatomical profiles of youth riders or those with a smaller frame, the suit has plenty of comfort features for excellent overall performance.
- Constructed from premium 1.3mm bovine leather for comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Polyamide stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel.
- Replaceable PU Sport knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grip for customised and secure fitment.
- Pre-curved sleeves and leg construction offers fit and comfort in the natural riding position.
- Strategically positioned localised perforations offer high levels of ventilation.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips and coccyx enhances fit and comfort.
- Suit can accommodate Nucleon KR-Y Youth Protector as accessory upgradable.
- External polymer shoulder protectors feature injection-moulded dual density TPU shells and are backed by foam padding for comfort.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
- Extensive accordion stretch leather panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Removable and washable inner mesh liner for breathability and comfort.
- Soft touch 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
- Stitched leather graphic details for unique styling.
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
10 = 10-11 years
12 = 12-13 years
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Alpinestars - Kids Clothing Sizes
|Alpinestars Kids Size||130||140||150|
|Age (Approximate)||8-9 Years||10-11 Years||12-13 Years|
*Age ranges are approximate - please contact us if you require advice.