Shark Race-R Pro Winter GP Zarco Motorcycle Helmet
The Race-R PRO GP is the latest version of the iconic Race-R PRO model, flagship of SHARK's Racing line, which has been an integral part of over 200 victories at world speed championships*.
Built for the track and worn by SHARK riders during MotoGP competitions, this high-end, widely recognizable version has been fitted with an aerodynamic spoiler designed specifically for racing.
The high-performance aerodynamic profile, achieved through close collaboration between SHARK's Research & Development teams and our MotoGP racers, is the successful result of state-of-the-art testing based on CDF (Computational Fluid Dynamics) simulations.
Objective: surface analysis and optimized f ... luid flows along the helmet, yielding the highest level of aerodynamic efficiency at top speeds.
Available in 3 standard "Winter Test" Replica versions, the new Race-R PRO GP model combines unmatched extreme performance ratings with the most advanced safety features. Tested under arduous racing conditions and approved by our best riders, this helmet represents the perfect blend of a unique design, safety, uncompromising aerodynamics, technological innovations, highest-grade finishes and a premium packaging.
- A shell built with a COVA (Carbon On View & Aramid) structure. This "next-generation" structure offers many unrivaled specifications:
• Resistance to both abrasion and compression
• Effective at preventing delamination
• Shock absorption.
- Multi-density, EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) shell: Optimal damping at each impact zone.
- Chin guard fitted with a removable, variable airflow anti-pollution filter.
- Dual-density, EPU (Expanded Polyurethane) chin guard:
Material designed above all to absorb shocks reverberating around the chin guard.
- Ergonomic visor grip for improved handling and easy opening.
- High-strength visor comes with an Optical Class 1 rating and variable thickness (ranging from 4.2 mm to 2.8 mm) without introducing any visual distortion. Treated to prevent scratches and fogging. System installed to enable quick visor disassembly.
- "Quick Spoiler Safety System": Allows ejecting the spoiler in the event of a fall to limit the effects of secondary shocks and thereby guarantee the rider's optimal safety.
- Wrap-around and breathable neck protection specially designed for optimal acoustic insulation.
- New technology used to cut out "3D morpho" cheek contours providing maximum comfort and support.
- Shape memory ear pads that serve to muffle noise due to acoustic vibrations.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Shark - Helmet Sizes
|Shark Size (CM)||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-62|