Caberg Ego Motorcycle Helmet
The Caberg Ego is a full face helmet for touring with an aggressive look and unique ventilation system. CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) is a project conceived with the intention to offer a full face that could really guarantee a total ventilation and in the same time maximum safety for the motorcyclists; in fact, the top shell part is equipped with a large opening ( more than 60cm2) that, through the EPS channels, assures a total ventilation, as well as two rear air extractors that allow an optimum heat dissipation.
The Ego is equipped with an integrated sun shade visor (DVT Double Visor Tech) easily manoeuvrable with a lateral lever and an anti scratch transparent visor with Pin Lock to avoid steaming.
The lining is entirely removable and washable with rear refractive inserts. It is made with hypoallergenic and wicking materials.
- Thermoplastic Polycarbonate shell.
- CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept)Adjustable top and chin vents and rear air extractors to avoid visor steaming.
- Completely removable and washable lining with hypoallergenic and wicking materials.
- Sanitized treated.
- Removable wind stop.
- DVT (Double Visor Tech).
- Transparent anti scratch visor with Pin Lock.
- Anti scratch sun visor.
- Micrometric buckle with theft-proof ring.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.
Caberg - Helmet Sizes
|Caberg Size (CM)||51-52||53-54||55-56||57-58||59-60||61-62||63-64|