Alpinestars Nucleon KR-3 Back Protector
(Not yet reviewed) / Write a review
Free UK Mainland Delivery / Returns *
- Back protector certified to CE EN 1621-2:2014 Level 2.
- Made made from a composite of high performance polymers and viscoelastic foam; affording superb flexibility and lightweight.
- Protection incorporates hybrid construction with lattice shell with a PU foam compound.
- New single-injected lattice structure shell constructed with ergonomic design to absorb high impacts and allow maximum breathability and air flow.
- Soft PU foam compound on the central spine area for fit, comfort and impact absorption.
- Convex design on the central hard shell provides highest level of protection of the spine.
- Adjustable rib protector constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for additional side protection.
- New shoulder blade padding extensions to protect the impact areas.
- Back protector constructed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the body size.
- Structured back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving.
- Horizontal flex channeling for adaptive fit in all riding positions.
- Waist adjustment for customized fit and slim vented kidney belt for added position stability and security.
- Adjustable and detachable elastic shoulder straps via snap fit system to allow a more comfortable use of the protector.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C and Nucleon KR-TB protector.
Items listed as available are occasionally out of stock. If you place an order for an item that is out-of-stock, you will be notified within 24 hours and given the option of an alternative product or full refund.