Momo Submachine Gore-Tex Motorcycle Boots
It is a light touring (discovery) boot, inspired from the tactical boot construction.
The key benefits are the extreme walking comfort and the perfect combination of waterproofness and breathability thanks to the gore-tex Extended membrane.
It shows high quality and finiture together with a plain look in line with the MOMOdesign codes.
- CE Certified Level 1 for PPE
- Upper in suede and microfiber.
- Gore-tex extended membrane.
- Z-plate insert for maximum comfort.
- Groundtrax outsole for an optimal combination of traction and comfort.
- Laces closure with lace holder.
- Rigid plates to reinforce the ankles protection.
There are four tests that are mandatory for testing and each boot will have a rating for each of these sections. So if the inner label reads: 2 2 2 2 - then the boot is an overall level 2 rating, which is the highest level of protection. If the label reads 1 2 2 2 - then the overall rating will be a level 1 but the only reason, will be due to the height of the boot. These are the tests these ratings refer to:
- Height of Upper
- Impact abrasion resistance of the upper
- Impact cut resistance of the upper
- Transverse rigidity of the whole footwear