Furygan Ladies Angie Motorcycle Boots
Our Angie D3O® trainers take up the challenge of combining a shoe with a hyper-cool appearance, with the requirements of a Furygan motorbike shoe: D3O® protectors on the ankle, ankle support, reflective markings and waterproofing. Directly inspired by the world of skateparks, with it you will keep the spirit of freedom alive on your 2 wheels.
- Supplied with a pair of pink or gold laces depending on the colour, and an extra pair of black laces.
- Pairs with Get Down men’s shoes.
- The Angie D3O®’s high-top silhouette offers extra ankle support and protection for motorcycling.
- Reflective inserts.
- Reinforced heels and toes. Shock-proof comfort and protection for safe, enjoyable riding.
- Malleolus D3O® protectors. D3O® is a very soft material where molecules lock in the event of an impact to absorb kinetic ernergy. This technology makes it possible to create soft, ergonomic and top performing protectors for more security and comfort.
- Gear shifter abrasion resistant material.
- Removable insole.
- Comes with 2 pairs of laces. In different colours to refine your style according to your desires.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane.
- High tenacity Polyester. Polyester with a weight of 600 deniers or more (thin tights weigh about 10 deniers). With at least one coating to hold the fibres together, PHT offers greater resistance than standard polyester.
- PU synthetic leather.
- Rubber. The rubber parts provide good grip thanks to a unique anti-slip coating.
- Synthetic microfibre. Thinner than a silk thread, the water-repellent synthetic fibre from which this fabric is made offers unparalleled comfort, ventilation and durability.
- Airmesh. Three-dimensional synthetic fabric with excellent airflow properties, good cushioning and quick drying capabilities.
CE Certified Level 1 for PPE - 1 1 1 1
There are four tests that are mandatory for testing and each boot will have a rating for each of these sections. So if the inner label reads: 2 2 2 2 - then the boot is an overall level 2 rating, which is the highest level of protection. If the label reads 1 2 2 2 - then the overall rating will be a level 1 but the only reason, will be due to the height of the boot. These are the tests these ratings refer to:
- Height of Upper
- Impact abrasion resistance of the upper
- Impact cut resistance of the upper
- Transverse rigidty of the whole footwear
Not yet reviewed
Furygan - Ladies Boot Sizes