Furygan Griffin D30 Motorcycle Gloves
(Not yet reviewed) / Write a review
Free UK Mainland Delivery / Returns *
Made mostly of goat leather, equipped with a wide and long cuff, a D3O® protector, or the Furygan Dual Lining, the Griffin is all about comfort. A sedate and cosy winter glove that could be described as classic, if its style wasn’t subtly emphasised by a shell melded into the mass, whose shape goes hand in hand with an integral stretch, for optimal finger mobility.
- CE Level 1
- 100% leather palms
- Palm reinforcement
- D30 metacarpal protectors
- Precise wrist tightening
- Furygan Sensitive Science, an insert speciﬁcally developed to allow touch screen use (GPS, smartphones) without removing your gloves.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Dual lining, thanks to materials chosen for their insulation and breathability properties, the back and palm of the hand are differentiated to better respond to the specificities of riding in cold weather, without affecting the feel of the handlebars.
- Goat leather, combining suppleness and resistance, goat leather provides first-rate protection, while offering an unrivalled feel for the handlebars.
- Polyamide, known for its resistance to abrasion and tearing, polyamide is the material of choice for protective clothing for motorbike users.
Not yet reviewed
Furygan - Mens Gloves Sizes
|Furygan Mens Glove Sizes||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|Hand Size (inches)||6"||7"||8"||9"||10"||11"||12"|
*How to Measure: At a right angle to the fingers, around the palm and across the back of the hand, just over the top of the knuckles.