Interphone Connect Twin Bluetooth Motorcycle Headset
(Not yet reviewed) / Write a review
Free UK Mainland Delivery / Returns *
THE BEST AUDIO FOR CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN A PILOT AND A PASSENGER! Interphone Connect is designed to satisfy the motorcyclist who pays attention to the audio performance of his device. IQAL technology, Interphone Quality Audio Lab, is designed to guarantee the highest quality sound in all driving conditions.
- Talk time: up to 15 hours.
- Standby: 1000 hours.
- Charging time: 2 hours.
- Direct function buttons (Quick Touch).
- User-friendly interface.
- Smartphone App: compatible with iOS and Android. Allows intercom configuration and control directly from the Smartphone.
- Anycom: allows communication with all Bluetooth® intercom devices by different brands, in full duplex mode.
- INTERCOM MODE: Rider-to-Passenger.
- INTERCOM RANGE: Up to 100 m.
- Speed dial: possibility to store one telephone number, with rapid redial via intercom command.
- Voice call (depending on mobile phone model).
- Last number redial.
- BUILT-IN FM RADIO: 88.0 MHz to 108 MHz receiver.
- RDS function (adjusts to best frequency depending on area).
- 8 pre-set stations.
- Automatic storage of first 8 most powerful stations.
- Automatic radio mute for incoming calls GPS.
- Compatible with most major Bluetooth® navigation devices for motorcycles.
- GPS voice instructions.
- Compatible with most major smartphone navigation Apps.
- Wireless MP3 music (A2DP/AVRCP) through Smartphone and MP3 player.
- Song Sharing: music sharing between rider and passenger.
- Firmware update-ready directly from PC (Windows and MacOs).
- COMPATIBILITY WITH: Majority of helmets on the market.
- All smartphones equipped with Bluetooth® technology.
- GPS navigation devices with Bluetooth® technology and HFP profile.
- Intercoms by other brands.
- Earlier Interphone models.
- Waterproof level: IP67.
- Pre-recorded voice messages (with updatable multilingual packages).
- Directional wind-proof microphone.
- NDVC - noise dependant volume control.
- Dual volume adjustment mode: a) for jet and modular helmets - b) for full face helmets.
- Chipset: low-energy high performance processor.
- Bluetooth® version 4.2.
- USB connecter charging cable microusb.
- Connectors for microphone and speaker (MINI USB) and for charging, data and AUX (MICRO USB).
- PACK CONTENTS: Control unit rapid release system, Double installation bracket for helmet (clip and adhesive), Internal audio unit with ultra-thin earpieces, Boom microphone (jet and modular helmets) and adhesive pad microphone (full face helmets) & Micro USB data and charging cable.
- DIMENSIONS: Weight: 55 g, Length: 86.9 mm, Height: 50.4 mm & Depth: 22 mm.
Not yet reviewed