JTS Biker Clothing, The Motorcycle Clothing Specialists
Terms & Conditions (Help / F.A.Q)
SALES AND SUPPORT
Welcome to JTSbikerclothing.com. You can order our products online via our secure payment website or over the phone with our expert sales team on 01530 812121 using a valid debit or credit card. Please make sure you are the cardholder and are over 18 years of age. Our opening hours are:
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Sundays/Bank Holidays: 11.00am - 4.00pm
SUPER FAST DELIVERY
Items will usually be processed within 24 hours and delivered on the next working day. Parcels will only be delivered on Mon-Fri. Any orders placed over the weekend or after Friday 3pm will not be despatched until Monday, for delivery on Tuesday. Every delivery will need to be signed for. Please note that in our peak season there could be delays in receiving your order due to high demand.
- Any orders over £15 will be sent out to you with FREE POSTAGE if you live within England, Wales and Scotland. If you live in The Highlands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, surrounding islands of the UK (including Channel Islands) then orders over £100 will be sent out to you with FREE POSTAGE. On all international orders postage charge will incur.
- The detail of this is below:
- £3.99 / £6.99 - Usually Next Day Delivery - Any order in England, Wales and Scotland that is under £15 gross.
- £3.99 / £15 - Two Day Delivery - Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands and Islands.
- £17 - Two Day Delivery Southern Ireland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg.
- £20 - Three Day Delivery Austria, Denmark, Liechtenstein, Switzerland.
- £25 - Four Days Delivery Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy.
- £32 - Five Days Delivery Estonia, Finland, Hungry, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden.
- £45 - Six Days Delivery Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Norway.
- The rest of the world is available, the amount is calculated on checkout depending on the weight of your order. Alternatively, please contact us for a quote or if your country is not listed.
- Please note that for orders outside mainland UK with a UK POSTCODE can be sent at no extra charge via the post office. This will depend on the size and value of the item. The amount will be calculated on checkout.
We now have a wide variety of payment methods which can suit every consumer wishing to purchase JTS goods. The list is below of each payment method we now use:
- Verified by VISA
- MasterCard (Securecode)
- Or call our friendly staff on 01530 812121 to place your order.
EXCHANGES / RETURNS
We hope you will be delighted with your products from JTS Biker Clothing. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase then please download and print our returns form
. All items being returned must be in an unused saleable condition and returned within 30 days of receipt. You will be offered a full refund of the price of the goods or a post free exchange*. Refunds will be credited by your original method of payment.
* Only one post free exchange is available per order (only available to customers located in the UK) it is up to the customer to pay costs of returning items but we will send out the first exchange with no postal charges.
- STOCK AVAILABILITY:
- We will email you to let you know that your parcel has been despatched. Most items should be in stock, but if the item you have ordered is not available then we will e-mail or call you to let you know how long you'll have to wait.
- DELIVERIES NOT RECEIVED:
- If you have not received your parcel on the day it was due, we will ask for you to wait until 6pm for a delivery. If that day has passed the please contact us and we will track it for you. Please note, that when the weather is adverse we cannot guarantee any next day delivery i.e. Snow and Icy Conditions.
- CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- In addition to our returns policy, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have 7 working days beginning the day after receipt to cancel your purchase. In this case we will provide a full refund of the goods but you must return the cancelled items to us at your cost. If we do not receive the cancelled items back we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
- UNSATISFACTORY/ FAULTY GOODS
- If you have received an item that is faulty or sent incorrectly, please return the item, with labels still attached and we will replace or refund. We will refund up to the value of £10 of the cost of the postage, with proof of posting. Please include this with your return.
- We offer 12 months warranty on all JTS clothing. This includes stitching, zips and waterproofing. We only offer 6 months warranty on JTS footware, this includes stitching, zips and waterproofing. This is because footware can deteriorate much more quickly with excessive wear. If a fault develops on some footware and there has not been excessive wear, and the six months warranty has elasped but it has not been as long as 12 months, then please contact us as we will look at each case individually.
- All faults will be inspected and if necessary, tested (e.g. waterproofing). Whether we offer a replacement or repair will depend on this inspection. Each case will be looked at individually.
- If a product is found to be faulty, within the warranty period and a replacement is issued, the warranty period will still be from the date of the original transaction or for three months, whichever is longer.
- This stipulated warranty procedure is for JTS products only and this can vary on other brands we sell.
If you have any queries, issues or problems with any part of JTS, its goods or ordering then please contact us either by telephone, email or come and visit us in our Shop showroom. We provide outstanding customer service and will offer all the advice you will need to make purchasing, exchanges and returns as easy and efficient as possible. We thrive to keep our customers happy and satisfied with a sustained quality product which will further develop well into the future.
If you do feel the need to contact us:
- Shop by phone - 01530 812121
- Shop by Email - CLICK HERE
- Shop by Visiting - JTS Biker Clothing, 235-237 Ashby Rd, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3LG
- STATUARY RIGHTS
- You statuary rights are not affected by our returns policy
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our policy in relation to the collection and use of your personal
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control. If we waive any rights available to us under these terms and conditions on one occasion, this does not means that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force.
SAFE SECURE ORDERING
PayPal is a secure online account that stores and safeguards your bank, credit or debit card details, which allows you to pay safely and easily without sharing any of your financial information. There's no need to enter your payment details every time you shop online, and you can be confident that those details are never shared with other businesses. PayPal doesn't send demanding emails insisting you login immediately or else have your account shut down. So, if you do get one of these emails, it's not from us. You can open a dispute in the PayPal Security Centre by clicking on 'File a Dispute' under the 'Report a problem' heading. PayPal will facilitate communication between you and the retailer. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. After reviewing a claim, PayPal will decide on reimbursement.
- Why Use PayPal?
- Faster than sending cheques or postal orders
- Industry-leading fraud prevention helps keep you safe
- Financial information is kept private and secure
- eBay Tools and Merchant Services are free to use
- Accepted on eBay and merchant websites
- Payments can be made locally or in 190 countries and regions worldwide
- Sellers only post to buyers once they get paid so by cheque or postal order can delay delivery time. Pay instantly with PayPal to receive items faster. You don't need to enter your bank or card details every time you pay, because PayPal remembers them for you. PayPal deliver one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as the leader in online payments, we've learned a thing or two about keeping your information safe.
- PayPal can spot problems before they happen:
- We use fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
- We have a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
- To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art models.
- We ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check.
- PayPal uses state of the art encryption:
- Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities. That's why we automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and our systems, ensuring your information is kept private.
- PayPal helps fight fraud:
- PayPal has a wealth of experience in fraud prevention and continuously develops and deploys a broad range of security measures.
- We help keep sellers secure by using state of the art data encryption, antifraud risk models, an address verification system, a card security code and a team of verification and antifraud specialists. Our highly sophisticated, proprietary fraud risk models help detect and predict fraudulent transactions - so all you need to worry about is taking care of business.
- PayPal helps protect sellers by offering antifraud tools at no extra cost - services that many merchant accounts charge for.
Visa Verified is a transaction that protects your card against unauthorised use when you shop online. If you make a purchase in a shop, you enter a PIN number or sign a receipt to validate the transaction. Visa Verified provides a digital receipt that you sign off with your own personal password. To set up an account and password now, follow the instructions when going through the check out procedure. Once registered, you will automatically prompt to enter your password when you shop online.
- Why use Verified by Visa:
- Increase customer confidence
Verified by Visa gives people the confidence to shop online. Our research shows that 84 per cent of people who do not shop online are more likely to do so with Verified by Visa. 71 per cent of those who normally shop online say they would do so more frequently.
- Protection for you
Verified by Visa helps to protect your online transactions. Verified by Visa adds an additional layer of assurance to processed transactions. This results in fewer transactions being queried and fewer charge backs to you.
- Straightforward to Use:
Verified by Visa simply adds one extra step to your online checkout process. To find out more, talk to your acquiring bank.
- Chip and PIN cards have introduced a higher level of security to our face-to-face transactions. The industry is now looking at ways of using chip's security features in the card-not-present environment. Dynamic pass code authentication is one solution that uses the added security of chip cards to offer better protection against online fraud. It validates the cardholder's identity and physical presence of their card via a pocket-sized card reader provided by their bank.
- The Visa CodeSure card is a standard chip and PIN card, which incorporates a miniature key pad and display on the reverse. Cardholders enter their PIN on the key pad to generate a one-time code for secure authentication by Verified by Visa. This means that the cardholder does not have to register or remember passwords. The Visa CodeSure card can also be used for online and telephone banking services.
- If you forget your password:
- You can reset your password; the exact process will depend on your bank. In most cases, you will see a 'Forgot your password?' link. Follow this to quickly and easily reset your password and then go on to complete your purchase.
- When you click the 'Forgot your password?' link, you'll be asked for some information that you provided when you registered. Your password will then be securely and instantly reset and you'll be able to carry on with your online transaction.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this website including the online purchase of JTS products. Details contained on this website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with regulated guidelines. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of all countries. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction which you reside and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, we advise you to refrain from purchasing.
At JTS we are committed to providing the customer with the highest quality product through constant development and improvement to our product specifications. JTS reserves the right to alter prices, specifications and features without prior notice due to constant design improvements.
- Name: JANTON LTD
- Place Of Registration: UK
- Registered Office: 235-237 Ashby Rd, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 3LG, UK
- Registered Number: 2508473
- Telephone: 01530 812121
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org